Internship Offer: Student (f/m/d), from October 2020
Sales & Communication, PR: Planning & implementing a sales campaign
DYCLE is aiming to be one of the world’s first fully zero-waste, systemic production company for baby diapers. Breaking new ground, by developing a value-chain with multiple income streams - producing high quality ecological products, at competitive prices, whilst building community along the way. This is innovation at all levels:- from production, to the product, to the relationships with parents and babies, and healthy soil.
Our mission is to create a global network of decentralized, diaper producers around the world - each using their own local resources as material inputs for production, and all parts of this network collaborating together.
What we do:
DYCLE is building communities around parents and babies, offering a 100% bio-based, and 100% compostable, diaper inlay. The inlays are collected within the community and transformed into high quality soil substrate. This soil substrate is then used to support the growth of newly planted fruit and nut trees, closing the loop in the cycle.
At DYCLE, we are currently developing our own diaper production line with our partner, as well as preparing for a sales campaign for the first early adopter families, before launching our continuous operation in early 2021. For this, we are looking for an intern who supports us in our sales process.
Sales & Communication, PR
Start: October 2020
Duration: 3 months
Location: Berlin, Germany
- Through following our service design plan, plan the off-line touch points to potential clients and community members (parents)
- Make materials for online campaigns and offline gathering.
- Organise different sizes of gatherings and take part in events.
- Follow up pilot project's clients and from them find ambassador mother and father
- Quickly analyze and adjust the suitable channel, media and condition
- Make a manual flow of on-boarding process and follow up process until parents will sign up the subscription contract
Having the first group of early adopter families to sign up to buy our product
- Good communication skills
- Relationship building
- Sales presentation skills
- Event planning & organising them flexibly according the needs of targets
- Social Media Management (incl. analysis of facebook and instagram statistics)
- Passion to talk to new clients, parents in Berlin without hesitation
- Active listener and understand the needs of parents
- Self-motivated and able to work in a startup environment
#Quick learner #Love to develop themselves #Having curiosity
What we offer
Be involved into Climate KIC accelerator program Stage 2
An international team with an innovative vision and great collaborative spirit
Lots of opportunities to network in the Berlin sustainability scene
Implement one of the case studies of Blue economy principles by Gunter Pauli
Opportunity to contribute to a world without plastic diaper waste
Since we are a social start-up before starting the continuous operation, this internship position has no monetary exchange. Please make sure that your own financial condition will cover your health insurance, rent & living as well as traveling.
We are looking forward to hearing from you: please send your cv and motivational letter to Ayumi Matsuzaka, co-founder, firstname.lastname@example.org.